Implement features in a Mac application
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
The following features need to be implemented in our Mac application. The OS used is is Mac OS X Lion:
1. Icon overlay issue (Refer attached image: Overlay [url removed, login to view]) (i.e., little green tick mark next to the folder/file icon).
2. Upload speed limiting (Refer attached image [url removed, login to view]): Set the upload speed of the application to a specific value like 20 kbps/30 kbps
3. Modify the application to execute some code when the application is closed from the Dock (i.e., task bar in Mac)
4. Add our application to the list of login items (Refer attached image: [url removed, login to view])
Please let us know your bids or if you need additional information,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online