Installers for MAC OS-X
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $320 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1) Create 2 native OS-X installers for documents to be installed in a sub folder of the HOME directory of an user.
Sample installers build with IZPack will be supplied and the result of the installation process should be the same as the IZPack result. Ofcourse the panels have to native OS-X instead of the IZPack custom layout.
Both IZPack executable JAR as the source XML documents will be provided.
Also all necessary files will be supplied.
See for more detail the supplied attachment.
2) Installers should be able to be build from the command line
3) The installer should be signed with an Apple Develop ID from the command line
4) Finally help to get the developing and build to work on my computer.
The installer should be build with either Packager from [url removed, login to view] or tools from Apple.
I will need the project file and a little direction of how to configure the project on my Mac so I can quickly and easily recompile the as we finish new versions of our application.
Experienced bidders only...
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online