Minor changes to a Magento Site - Simple QUICK Project
This project was successfully completed by virusvi2 for $70 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
We are looking for a Developer with good Magento experience...
- Categories to use images on category pages, CSS styled as columns. this is already HALF done, mainly just needs CSS styling.
- REMOVE 'Add to Cart' button on sub category pages and replace with a 'More Info' (IMAGE) button (I have the button I want to use already) that takes visitor to the product page.
- REMOVE prices on sub category pages
- on PRODUCT pages, ADD a 'More Info' (IMAGE) button that takes visitor to the Contact Us page.
- REMOVE current 'Compare Products' & 'My Cart and 'My Newsletter' blocks on right hand side of template
- ADD 2 static blocks to right hand side of template to replace the 2 removed above. (One will have code for a sign up box, the other will have some images, both static blocks are already created, I just need them to show on the template).
Here is a link to the site ([url removed, login to view]) so you can see for yourself, this will not be a huge job for the right person. I need to get this done ASAP! Can you help?
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online