SVG, Raphael expert needed
- Status Closed
- Budget min $5000 USD
- Total Bids 11
I need a jQuery and Raphael JS(SVG) expert to create a tiny version of corel draw inside the browser.
The widget must have following functionalities:
* Importing/exporting SVG files into/from the browser.
* Dealing with custom fonts that are exported from corel draw
* Moving texts around, resizing, rotating.
* Adding new texts or removing existing ones
* Recognizing the thicknesses of the imported objects
* Implementing object welding functionality if possible
NB! Please don't bid if you are not an expert of Raphael or if you are not 100% sure you can create this. Examples of some previous work with Raphael are much appreciated.
Happy bidding!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online