I need a jQuery and Raphael JS(SVG) expert to create a tiny version of corel draw inside the browser.
The widget must have following functionalities:
* Importing/exporting SVG files into/from the browser.
* Dealing with custom fonts that are exported from corel draw
* Moving texts around, resizing, rotating.
* Adding new texts or removing existing ones
* Recognizing the thicknesses of the imported objects
* Implementing object welding functionality if possible
NB! Please don't bid if you are not an expert of Raphael or if you are not 100% sure you can create this. Examples of some previous work with Raphael are much appreciated.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $6134 for this job
Here are Magento Experts , please check Our Latest Magento work In PMB For Our Experience and skills Regarding Magento projects and Let me start your work , Thanks
Hi, Am a full time professional with over four years of experience in Raphael JS, I have lots of experience in Raphael JS and SVG, I have done many complex projects in Raphael JS.