MS Access Database that Connects to Magento via ODBC
This project was successfully completed by CheapGoodWork for $80 USD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- To Install Magento Security Patch "Community Edition 1.9.3 and SUPEE-8788 Provide Critical Security & Functional Updates – 10/12/2016"
- I need some one to work on my PC through team viewer, and change website to another website, also change the logo
- Simple! Just need help installing a Magento Site!
- ADD ATTRIBUTE TO MAGENTO
- Install Magento store on Siteground Server -- 2
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In4 days
This project is for development of a simple MS Access Database that connects to a Magento store via ODBC.
I have the following requirements for the MS Access database:
> periodically (time definable) connect to the Magento store via OBDC and import into a table all products and specified attributes (in this case, SKU, Stock, Price, Supplier, Supplier SKU, Supplier Cost).
> I want to learn how to configure the store / server to enable OBDC. The developer needs to be able to guide me how to do this via skype / teamviewer. I have access to SSH etc.
The end goal for this tool is to import product stock levels on a daily basis; for data collection purposes. And also for me to learn the basics of OBDC. I expect that the code will be commented to explain the details of what's going on.
Please only bid if you English is sound and you can complete this project on time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online