Website Development, Product Sales - Cart & Blog
This project received 39 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1009 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $1000 AUD
There is a new direction for the website with work to begin immediately upon acceptance of proposal.
The successful candidate will need to provide multiple examples of previous work.
Top level brief is below, obviously not every detail is included and things may be changed as we go. There needs to be clear communication throughout the build.
* Must be 100% SEO friendly and technically sound with a very clean navigation structure.
The new direction for this website will have the following look and feel – single page type structure:
[url removed, login to view] - select The United States site (not Australia)
[url removed, login to view] - I found this from looking around at how Spoitfy have done their site and found the code for this: [url removed, login to view]
Aspects the must be included are:
- Top level navigation (approx. 6)
- Category level navigation (3 Products & approx 10 Accessories)
- Each category page needs to have an area for some content to provide intro of the product group or on lower level details of the products.
- Ability to sell, with cart capabilities, shipping estimator for Australia wide shipping.
- Must be secure with proper protections in place for client details and payment process.
- Area to sign up for a newsletter (with database to house sign-ups)
- URL structure should be domain/cat/product (keep folder structure as short as possible)
- Need an area for sponsor logos and some text on the home page only
- Need a most popular box/section on the homepage
- Product & Accessories and Blog area (needs to be continuously added to)
- Comments & ratings area for all products, accessories and blog articles
- In addition to comments section for each item, need an area to showcase Facebook Likes, Google +1 and Twitter tweets
- Search function to search for products, accessories and articles/
- Clean footer for disclaimers, T&C's, etc.
- Home Page to have a 'cooking temperature' calculator (select type of meat, select how you want it cooked (rare, med, well done) and the result is the correct temperature) with a link to a page with detailed information on food temperatures for eating.
- Logo has been created and primary colours finalized.
- Style needs to be crisp, fresh and very easy on the eyes.
The site must accept PayPal, have a manageable CMS for product additions and updates, pricing flexibility (discount codes), pick up and shipping calculations for Australia only. Also on product page below to have accessory recommendations.
For the eCommerce back end, I have read up on Magento & Prestashop and them but will accept other recommendations if it is better suited. I am only looking for the equivalent of Community edition and do not want a pay per month service.
Clear communication is required through the entire process with sign off and agreement on concepts, design and structure.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online