There is a new direction for the website with work to begin immediately upon acceptance of proposal.
The successful candidate will need to provide multiple examples of previous work.
Top level brief is below, obviously not every detail is included and things may be changed as we go. There needs to be clear communication throughout the build.
* Must be 100% SEO friendly and technically sound with a very clean navigation structure.
The new direction for this website will have the following look and feel – single page type structure:
[url removed, login to view] - select The United States site (not Australia)
[url removed, login to view] - I found this from looking around at how Spoitfy have done their site and found the code for this: [url removed, login to view]
Aspects the must be included are:
- Top level navigation (approx. 6)
- Category level navigation (3 Products & approx 10 Accessories)
- Each category page needs to have an area for some content to provide intro of the product group or on lower level details of the products.
- Ability to sell, with cart capabilities, shipping estimator for Australia wide shipping.
- Must be secure with proper protections in place for client details and payment process.
- Area to sign up for a newsletter (with database to house sign-ups)
- URL structure should be domain/cat/product (keep folder structure as short as possible)
- Need an area for sponsor logos and some text on the home page only
- Need a most popular box/section on the homepage
- Product & Accessories and Blog area (needs to be continuously added to)
- Comments & ratings area for all products, accessories and blog articles
- In addition to comments section for each item, need an area to showcase Facebook Likes, Google +1 and Twitter tweets
- Search function to search for products, accessories and articles/
- Clean footer for disclaimers, T&C's, etc.
- Home Page to have a 'cooking temperature' calculator (select type of meat, select how you want it cooked (rare, med, well done) and the result is the correct temperature) with a link to a page with detailed information on food temperatures for eating.
- Logo has been created and primary colours finalized.
- Style needs to be crisp, fresh and very easy on the eyes.
The site must accept PayPal, have a manageable CMS for product additions and updates, pricing flexibility (discount codes), pick up and shipping calculations for Australia only. Also on product page below to have accessory recommendations.
For the eCommerce back end, I have read up on Magento & Prestashop and them but will accept other recommendations if it is better suited. I am only looking for the equivalent of Community edition and do not want a pay per month service.
Clear communication is required through the entire process with sign off and agreement on concepts, design and structure.
36 freelancers are bidding on average $1001 for this job
Here are Magento Experts , please check Our Latest Magento work In PMB For Our Experience and skills Regarding Magento projects and Let me start your work , Thanks
Hi, I'm an expert in developing PRESTASHOP websites. It would be my pleasure, to have the chance to work with you. Please check the PM inbox and my reviews. Many thanks!
Hi i'm interest on you offer. I'm an expert on ecommerce/prestashop and I have experience with kind of your need.I can start as soon as possible. Regards,
Many greetings, Prestashop Expert: I have done with many prestashop projects, upgrade including theme compatible and module tweaks. As having 4+ experience in prestashop development.I am ready to work.