Part Time Webmaster/Assistant for eCommerce site
This project received 32 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $8 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
We are looking for a Part-Time Webmaster with e commerce skills to assist us with some on-going projects. This position could lead to more hours and/or a full-time position to the right candidate after a couple of months
We are a 24/7 business and while most of our work is done during regular North American business hours, we do require someone who will be on-call for emergency instances at any time of the day. Because of this, we expect someone to be easy to contact at any time of the day (Either by Email, Phone or Text).
The following are general mandatory requirements to fulfill our needs in this position:
• Speak/Read/Write English Fluently (Prefer English is your native language)
• 7 day a week availability
• Available to work a minimum of 5 hours per week (5 hours guaranteed), but open to working more on-call hours as necessary.
• Must be available to work within North American business hours
This position includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Ensure the website is up-to-date and fully functional on a daily basis
• Provide emergency assistance with Server issues or any unexpected problems that arise inside and outside regular business hours
• Build/Create websites and portals pertaining to our industry
• Technical support for the internal staff
• Backups as needed
If you meet all of our mandatory requirements (and more!), then we would love to hear from you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online