Seeking advice from a Landing Page Specialist to further explore Landing page possibilities / Landing page system vs. Magento Commerce (CE)
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $24 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
It is easy to build a HTML landing page (using such as CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6), although I admit that it can be time consuming.
It is also easy to add a Form to the landing page (using such as Web Form Builder).
The result could be like this (except for the menu at the top, etc):
[url removed, login to view]
The next step for me would be to give the customer the choice to select his preferred product from a DROP DOWN LIST of products (and of course get the correct price shown), and also to show a picture and a related picture text on the same web page that correspond with the product the customer has chosen. Is this doable without too much effort?
Please advise me, would this be the way to go, when I use Magento as the web commerce solution. Obviously, instead of linking to a Landing page, I can link the customer to a Magento Product Page. But I find it hard in Magento to add a quick form on the product page where the customers just fills in his name, phone and email (that is the quickest way of ordering).
The next question is, if you say that Magento is not the easy solution for these one off a kind product presentations with web forms, is there any flexible Landing Page system out there. What systems are available, and what is the cost of getting started?
Is it any Landing Page System that stands out, that you can recommend?
(Or would a Landing Page Template solve what I am looking for. If so, please let me know.)
I found one sophisticated Landing Page System, that offer extra dynamic features like:
The benefit of being dynamic
A targeted landing page provides your visitor with ad continuity to ensure optimum positioning and eventual conversion. Dynamic content allows you to simply manage a large number of landing pages at any one time in a cost efficient way.
• Targeted: A targeted page means that you can create a custom landing point for each marketing channel allowing you to manage hundreds of bespoke pages targeting hundreds of traffic segments.
• Cost efficient: Our dynamic landing page system allows us to run hundreds of pages at the fraction of the cost. The integrated page management system dynamically builds, serves and optimises landing pages levergaing functional modules, designs, layours, content and visual assets via a central control platform to avoid duplication of work.
• Progressive: Our advanced personalisation technology integrates A/B/n split testing, which means we can continuously optimise page design, copy and call-to-actions (to name but a few!) to increase your online marketing conversion rates. Those that don't make the grade can be disposed of without cost.
• Dynamic: Landing pages that morph to each marketing banner ad, PPC adgroup, email or affiliate using a custom rule engine. The page layouts and copy variations are triggered based on traffic source, URL structure, origination keywords, location and more!
What is the pro & contra of using such as system?
Please contact me if my questions are not clear, or you need further information to answer my questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online