We currently have a website that is using the e-marketplace module ([url removed, login to view]). We want to make a few customizations. The site currently allows sellers to list for sale items that they have that are listed on our website. They can only sell products that we have listed. Buyers can then view the categorized products and buy them.
Sellers can list their items through an “Add Product” page. This lets the seller choose the Category and Product to list, as well as a few attributes such as description, price, quantity, etc. You can see a screenshot of the page below.
The Add Product page works by getting the product and category information from a “Sell” category and places the new product into a “Buy” category. An example using cars might be: the sellers chooses Category: Cars, Sub-Category: Honda, and Product Name: Accord. This is pulled from category Sell/Cars/Honda and product Accord. It is then placed as a new Accord product into Buy/Cars/Honda/Accord. (The site is not about cars, this is just an example)
Module to Create Product Listing from CSV file
• I would like sellers to have the ability to upload a standard CSV file that contains their inventory (example of CSV file below) and it be added to their inventory available for sale on the site.
Small changes to Add Product page
• Limit length of Short Description and Long Description
• Add 2 more levels of Sub-Category
• Add Colors dropdown for Parts category
• Each seller has their own checkout/cart. The buyers pay the sellers directly instead of us taking the money. The sellers will have to choose what payment methods to accept (paypal, google checkout, etc) and have to set that up. This can be done with the e-marketplace extension.
• On listing pages (Seller page, search page) “Add to Cart” button should not take you away from the page and there should be a quantity box next to “Add to Cart” so you can easily add multiples of many products
Small changes to My Account page
• My Account/My Products: Change “Name” from the Short Description to the Product name, fix formatting on Price and Quantity (add $ symbol and remove decimals)
• My Account: Remove unnecessary tabs
• Attention: Please Read! I will be deducting 5% of the total bid for every day that the project is late, so please bid the timeline accordingly. This is to avoid freelancers that bid a time of a few days and take weeks to do the project.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $259 for this job
We are Magento Experts and are in business since 2006 and have developed more then 300+ Magento Projects . Lets get this Magento project done and you will not be disappointed . Please check your PMB
We are "ISO 9001:2008" "BBB" certified website design and development company holding 9+ years of field experience. Please check the PM in details. Thanks and Regards, Supriya