Enhancements / Bug Fixes to Custom Magento Work
This project was awarded to webcrawler8547 for $280 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I originally had someone on here that I was working with for quite some time on several enhancements to a client's Magento store. Towards the end of this project, he decided to abandon things, and not complete the bug fixes. As a result, I need a developer who is capable of following another programmer's code to see what they have done, and hopefully fix the issues that remain. My client regularly wants new features, so if you do a good job, this will be a lasting relationship for future work. Here are the issues that need to be resolved immediately.
Background: The client will be using the New Order feature in the administrative backend (sales-> orders -> create new order) regularly. As a result, we've been making many enhancements to this to support how they place orders. This was originally developed on Magento 1.2.1, which is quite outdated, however, has been modified so much that I don't think we can go ahead and upgrade this version.
Anyway, here are the main issues:
1. The client uses "Custom Options" quite extensively for several products. This doesn't always display correctly, and I need this fixed. I will provide step by step directions on how to reproduce the issue.
2. One of the products has a special hard-coded field to enter additional details when selected. This field sometimes doesn't save properly. Again, I will provide exact directions on how to reproduce this issue.
3. My developer had implemented a custom shipping function that provides free shipping based on location (state) and the amount ordered. This varies from state to state. This does not seem to be calculating correctly. I will tell you exactly how this should calculate.
4. I need the session/cookie extended so that the person entering the order doesn't get logged out so quickly and they lose everything.
5. Another custom option issue: for specific items, the custom option box shouldn't show at all, however it is still showing. I will provide more details on this if needed.
That is all for now, but again, additional items may be added on for extra work/pay at a later date. I need this work completed as soon as possible. Please only bid if you are experienced with Magento.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online