We want an optimized Magento Checkout in 3 Steps. Please do not contact for onestepcheckout or something else.
We want to reduce one step on the Checkout. The first step into second step. Login or register step ( the original Magento onepage checkout first step ) implement into step 2. Please look at the attached file.
The next step is Shipping Method with Payment Method. Go to next step must a vertical ride not like the original horizontal.
Another feature are:
- Other Ranking on Checkout for Gift Wrapping
- One Coupon Code field for Coupon Codes and Gift Card codes
- Other Ranking for the Coupong Code field on Checkout instead of the cart
- Logged in User who have a product in Cart, will go directly to checkout when they log in again to step 2 "payment method"
- Logged in User with no required Data like adress,go after cart when they click "proceed to checkout" directly to step2.
- Customer who want to order a new Product will go directly to the last step - "Checkout confirmation" page - after they add a new product in cart and click "proceed to checkout" . A save function for the last payment method is required except he used in the last order credit cards.
We will send you after you win this project screens and more information.
The Template file or Core Files must be with the latest version of Magento Enterprise 1.11 .
Please only Magento developer with a huge logical understanding Magento and Magento Checkout. Our Budget can me more than we have write here.
I'm expert in magento custom extension. i can do your requirement which not need to edit your magento core files. so you will not worry about upgrading new version of magento. i'm available for your work now.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $1373 for this job
ArrowHiTech is company experts in developing Magento, Wordpress,Joomla, Drupal... With 5 years experiences, we will bring 100% satisfied for you. Can you view PMB to view our demos and reply to us? Thanks a lot!
Hi, We are ready to start work. We have submitted our project details for your references in the PMB. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks Foursquare