Closed

Zoom + Menu + Slider

Please do not bother to bid if you don't have at least 50 reviews. I ignore bidders with less then 50 reviews.

*Requirements*

A. Store menu - I need a mega menu I can control, similar to BELVG but not a must. Transperancy is an advantage.

B. Zoom - Similar to Magic Zoom but not a must, should be also working on smartphones and tablets

C. Front page Slider - An extension that will enable me to upload 3 slides that will have an "Apple Style" sliding. The width and hight should be customizable, I think to start with the full witdh of the site but I want to have the option to change it later so for example I'll be able to have the slider on 75% the website width and the rest 25% from 2 photos. Here is an example [url removed, login to view]

*How to win*

1. Please bid only if you are over 50 reviews

2. Please have all 3 requirements on your backend and send me a link to review it before being awarded the project

3. If you succeed to prove number 1 and 2 you get the project.

Skills: Magento

See more: slider zoom, zoom slider, menu slider, slider menu, how to win a project bid, ZOOM, mega menu, zoom website, reviews working magento, need zoom, slider extension magento, magento menu extension, magento review link working, magento index extension, magento reviews working, upload mega, mega link, magento menu magento mega menu, magento full page, menu tablets, magento site review extension, index page slider, upload magento extension, slider working, change front menu magento

About the Employer:
( 18 reviews ) ATH, Greece

Project ID: #4661170

10 freelancers are bidding on average $271 for this job

p4provider

We can help you. Thanks

$257 USD in 5 days
(76 Reviews)
7.1
TeamMagento

Dear Friend,Can do your work impressively,Kindly check our private message,Thanks.

$215 USD in 10 days
(169 Reviews)
7.1
iclicknetwork

Hi, I'm Magento guru, just check my reviews about Magento works, I've check your requirement, please check my PMB for further details

$368 USD in 2 days
(62 Reviews)
6.5
nmans

We can get this done for you

$309 USD in 5 days
(77 Reviews)
6.4
ValueCoders

Hi, Experts team of CMS/PHP/Wordpress/Joomla/Cakephp/Drupal/SEO/AJAX/Codeigniter developers and designers. Thanks Gaurav Valuecoders

$412 USD in 8 days
(2 Reviews)
4.6
getwebsolutionsl

Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible & Responsive), jQuery, PHP/MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Than More

$360 USD in 10 days
(3 Reviews)
4.6
zyeloncomputech

Hi Sir, We are Professionals Joomla, Os commerce, Prestashop ,Word press, share point, magento, PHP, volusion, E-commerce, Codeigniter, Open cart, OS commerce, WooCommerce , Drupal, Virtuemart, android, iPhone , Exp More

$231 USD in 3 days
(9 Reviews)
4.1
davaidwilliam

I am a Web Developer, I have around 9 years experience with Magento eCommerce Experienced Magento Developer, * Magento Community Edition. * Magento Enterprise Edition. * Magento Expertise. * Magento GO. * Magent More

$155 USD in 1 day
(1 Review)
2.3
aviboy2006

I have good hands on this type of work.I have already done this type of work for client in company.

$111 USD in 3 days
(1 Review)
1.0
ahtsolutions

Greetings! Best of [url removed, login to view] to assist you on your project. I offer you the highest level of skill. Please view PMB for our portfolio. Best regards, AHT SERVICE AND TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT JSC

$288 USD in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0