Duct Vacuum tube holding rack
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $56 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $60 AUD
I need someone who can make a simple rack that you can piggy back the duct vacuum tube used in most Australian households.
Benefit: so that while you cleaning the floor, you don't have to kick around those tubes that's getting the way. Instead the flex tubes will be wrapped around the rack on your back, and as you march through the rooms the wheel on the rack will spin to allow flexible extension.
Not sure if this product is already available on the market for sale. But would be much appreciate if anyone could com up with a preferably usable product that satisfies the above requirements.
Browse Related Skills
- search the web for some nice cookware designs ... fry pan.. saucepans ... somthing that looks different from the normal boring pots and pans.
- write some facebook photo captions for a business page. products: household supplies
- Re-draw my floor plan and create 3d rendering
- full house interior design 3D render
- Architecture , Residential drafting, Single storey house 30/05 -- 2
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online