8-Bit Sock Manufacturing
- Status Closed
- Budget $10 - $3000 AUD
- Total Bids 4
I have a short term project with potential to become a long term project. For the time being I want to get a prototype made up of the product that I'm envisioning.
I need a freelancer who is able to do one or more of the following tasks:
1. Turn a normal image of something into an 8-bit version of itself. For example this is normal "Yoshi" ([url removed, login to view]) and this is 8-bit "Yoshi" ([url removed, login to view]). I would send you the images and I would need you to illustrate the images into 8 bit versions.
2. Design a pair of sock with my instruction. I will provide you with the images to go on the socks, they would be the above 8-bit images.
3. Manufacture the socks to the following standard: 83% Cotton, 15% Nylon, 2% Elastane. You would need to know how to manufacture socks and source the materials and oversee the production process.
4. Ship the socks to myself in Australia.
We would start with a test run of a few different designs to see how the socks last, how the fabrics work, etc. If this works we would then produce larger quantities and I would provide regular work for yourself.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online