Data entry / check on websites for brands - repost 3
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $417 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I have 290 names of dutch shoeshops (fysical shops). For each shop I want to know some data. The process will be that you lookup the name of the shop and lookup on there website which brands they sell and note them down in excel.
1. Lookup the name of the shop in Google.nl. Check which result is a website that is from a shop that sells shoes. If its OK Visit ther website. If the name is to general and you don’t find the right website try using the name of the shop and the keyword “schoenen” (means shoes in dutch). For example “Amigo + schoenen”.
2. When you have opened the right site then note down the website adress in excel
3. Now, look up which shoe brands the shops sell. Most of the times the website will have a list with all the brands, the dutch word is “Merken”. You can also look for “our collection” or just look in the webshop. Some shops will only sell 1 brand because they make the shoes. For example: Ecco Shop.
If you can’t find the brands or don’t understand the website you can try using Google Translate.
4. Write down every brand in excel. Separate two different brands with a column ( , ). Make very sure that you use the same brandname everytime. So if 2 different shops sell the same brand then write them down as exactly the same name!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online