Design of a small ethanol distillery system
This project was awarded to viabox for €1250 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€750 - €1500 EUR
After fermentation of a specific type of beans I have a 3% alcohol mesh. The fermentation flow is 300 kg/hour, meaning I theoretical can have 9 kg ethanol per hour. The fermentation temperature is 30°C. Through a heat exchanger, I will deliver the mesh at the needed distillation temperature.
I would like receive a distillery design suggestion for this capacity. Including:
1. Handling of mass during first distillation phase. Should it be continues or batch and how? What is the holding time and at what temperature?
2. Design of the distillation column for a capacity of 5 to 15 kg per hour. 95% pure ethanol is required
3. Must be able to meet European safety regulations
4. Must be able to run automatic. The system will be placed on a farm, without any supervision
5. Simple and low cost is essential
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online