Seeking to hire an outstanding part-time team member to perform product market research in specific online environments to be named. Your goal is to identify products based on our criteria. The ideal person enjoys research, is analytical and has an eye for detail. We value open communication and your insights. Good written communications skills are a must.
Based on instructions provided, you'll assemble a report from your research in a format provided to you. Reports to be submitted weekly. Training will available via video and email.
This position will start at 5 hours a week, with potential to grow. Hours are flexible to your schedule.
Previous market research experience preferred, not required.
Ecommerce or retail experience a plus.
The best candidates under consideration will be hired for a paid 2-hour trial where you have an opportunity to demonstrate your skills. We'll select our new team member based on the results of this trial.
If interested, please submit answers to these questions and perform the task below.
1) If selected, would you be able to work 5 focused hours every week?
2) This position has the potential to grow beyond 5 hours a week. If this does happen, how many hours can you realistically work a week?
3) What type of online research have you done?
4) Why does researching online interest you?
5) What version of Microsoft Excel do you use?
6) How reliable is your internet connection? Please send me your Speedtest results: [url removed, login to view]
Think of a product that you use.
Search for it on Amazon and provide me:
1) Product Name
2) Manufacturer's name & website URL
3) The ASIN# (Located in Product Details section)
4) Provide a URL of another online source to buy this product,at a lower price if possible.