Market research in order to develop an infographic
This project was awarded to RWSteeds for $250 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
We require Australian statistics in order to develop an infographic.
Industry: Hotels, Motels, Accommodation, Resorts (Hotel Ratings- 4 stars)
We need to know the benefits of using SMS Broadcasting (Short Message Service) within this industry.
Definition: SMS Broadcasting - the ability to send bulk personalized messages to mobile phones
Examples of how SMS could possibly be used within the hotel and resort industry:
- Add value to the customers who are staying, by sending check-in information
- Sending thank you's once a guest checks out
- Sending small surveys to collect customer feed back instantly, it could be just something little that made them not want to come back and stay again
- Send exclusive special offers to customers who have stayed before, every 3 months to entice them to come and stay again. This is also a way to go under the radar of competitors. As their competitors can not see what they are offering.
Any statistics on these examples above please report on.
Are there any statistics around SMS:
- Increasing occupancy rates
- Increasing occupancy rates at slow times of the year
What is the response rate for SMS marketing within the hotels industry?
What is the average response rate for SMS?
Benefits of having an integrated campaign with SMS, email and voice broadcasting within the hotels industry?
Any case studies you come across please report on.
Note: Please ensure the majority of statistics are Australian based, are from a reputable source and are current (2010-2013). Please state where your statistics came from. All statistics need to be focused around the hotel industry.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online