Organising an event in LA
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $26 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
We're launching our app in November in LA and therefore we're looking for someone who wants to help us organising cool event for young people and help us with some market research as well.
You don't need to have any PR experience, though it would be helpful.
What you'd have to do:
- Work with us on the event planning (choosing the venue, the main idea behind the event, ways to engage guests etc.)
- Work on promoting this event locally and globally (collaborations with local press, some local businesses etc.)
- Execute the event, invite people to attend, meet the targets
- Ask as many young people as possible for their feedback on app
- Communicate with local influencers, journalists etc.
- Provide us with any necessary feedback you collect.
We need to work on this task in a creative, yet efficient way. We don't want to spend lots of budget on it, but we really care about collecting quick feedback from the market.
We're searching for someone who knows LA and young people, and who is willing to start working on this exciting project as soon as possible.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online