60 Second Animation
This project was successfully completed by MikeDunkin for $500 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In5 days
Provide 60 second animation following story line. Simple line art similar to cartoon characters. A few characters need to be similar to real people (the two main characters are real people). The rest can be left to your design. It is the same woman throughout the scenes (a few years of time between). The rapid story line is the following:
Comedy and frustrating emotion
1) Woman (main character looks like real person) has baby in hospital and husband leaves leaving her single (baby one hand, divorce papers in the other)
2) Woman quits job and starts own business
3) Woman packs bags and drops baby off at friends house and goes to airport and flies on plan to attend business meeting (fade out), woman picks up baby from friend
4) Woman drops 2 year old child off at friends house and goes on bad date, man at restaurant table looks at other women in restaurant, woman looks mad, woman picks up 2 year old child from friend
5) Woman drops 4 year old child off at friends house and goes on bad date, man at restaurant table won't stop taking and waving hands, woman looks at watch bored, picks up 4 year old child from friend
6) Woman drops 6 year old child off at friends house and goes on bad date, man walks to restaurant table with patch over eye and axe on shoulder, woman looks surprised and scared, woman picks up 13 year old child (child has aged 7 years during the date...) hugs him but tear in her eye
7) Woman in hotel room at computer frantically typing away creating a simple process flow diagram and list...
8) Woman on happy date at coffee shop and then at wedding chapel with man (must look like the real man) In love... Fade out
Each scene is only 5-10 seconds. You must be good at creating flow, keeping things moving fast, and interesting.
The scenes will have music and narration to explain what is going on.
What is shown above is the rough outline. More details can be provided but this is for a website that promotes a book on how to meet your perfect match. Brief message summary:
"I spent 13 years as a single mom, running my own business, meeting people everywhere and going on dates but never finding the right guy. I was tired of attracting the wrong people, ending up in go nowhere relationships, and afraid to suffer another broken heart (or worse!). One late night in a hotel I decided enough was enough. I worked all night creating a process to find my perfect match. The end result? In just 90 days I met the man of my dreams who met every one of my needs. And, we got married!"
The animation will need to convey the heartache of being left as a single mom, the frustration and humor of bad dates, the enough-is-enough point leading to developing the solution, and then the utter happiness of finding the perfect relationship. Can you do it? :)
Please provide sample for review of work you have done.
I am not looking for highly detailed art work. Simple line drawings with some basic environment components. B+W could be okay. The message needs to be clear. Facial expressions a must. The Woman and Man (final man) characters need to look like the man and woman from the website who are the authors of the book. All other characters are open to interpretation.
First milestone is delivering a storyboard of the animation. A few sketches outlining each scene.
Second milestone will be delivering the animation once the scene sketches are approved.
Questions? Please ask.
This is the first animation I am requesting but can open up a lot more opportunity for the businesses I work with.
MP4 or other agreed video format required (1080, 30 FPS) . I will own rights to the video and characters once the project is paid.
There is a very good chance for repeat business once the relationship is established and we work through the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online