363314 Direct Mail Sales letters
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a copywriter with excellent UK English writing skills and previous experience of writing successful letters for direct mail campaigns for an educational service. I have done some old letters before (initial opening letter only and followup) so you have a basis to start with. I will brief you on the service and other services of a similar nature as well our target market, and you will be required to take it from there.
You need to write sales & marketing materials for all stages of the sales cycle:
1. Demand generation: letter to help me acquire sales leads and introduce our service
2. Lead nurturing: letter that help me keep sales leads in the fold and convert the right ones to truly "qualified" leads.
3. More lead nurturing: letter that help me keep qualified leads in the fold.
4. Lead conversion: letter that help me close the sale on the best possible terms.
5. Cross Sell : letter that will allow us to sell alternative service in to those that already have this service
6. Partner letter; letter to introduce service to local authorities and other potential partners
I can only consider providers who can supply at least one example letter. Likewise, the successful provider will be able to write UK English to the same level as a UK native.
Letters will be no more than 1 side of A4 and should be supplied as MS Word documents.
I will require between three and six letters max in total but the exact number is not yet known
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online