252003 Write Articles on 4 Blogs
This project was awarded to engineer101sl for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am seeking someone to write 4 unique 200-250 word Blog Articles daily (5 days per week) - one for each of 4 blogs.
5 days per week, 4 articles = 20 per week.
Your bid should be for what you will charge per week, not a per Article price. Writers must have complete command of the English language, including sentence structure, spelling, grammar, and must be able to write from a North American perspective.
As the Articles are to be used to achieve high rankings in the search engines, we ONLY want unique, high quality, well-written, keyword-rich, spider-friendly Articles. The artciles will be casual and appear to be just regular blog posts.
Too many filler words or awkward use of the keywords will not be accepted. Basically I want my keyword pharase to appear 3-5 times in the article. Just nice, informative Articles.
The blogs are themed as stay at home moms, or work from home, etc
Once you write the articles you will need to post it on the blog, and then "ping" technorati and bloggingzoom.
You may draw inspiration from many sources; but the end product delivered must be well written and unique for long term consideration.
Plagiarism is unacceptable, of either online or offline works, as we will confirm originality through several programs such as Copyscape, Plagisoft and others.
Once we pay for the Articles we will own ALL publishing rights.
If you are chosen, we can decide on how and when we receive them, but we always need 20 articles per week.
Thank you for bidding and please include a PM with your bid!
A few other things are important:
1. You firt 20 articles must be completed in 3 days or less. If you are selected to continue, then I will need them once per week thereafter.
2. You must speak english well.
3. You must have good feedback here. If not, I may hire you but will likley pay less.
4. I will pay only with paypal, and I will use a credit card. If you do not have a paypal account that accepts credit cards - please do not complain to me about fees. If you plan to be a business - you should get a real paypal account. I will not pay more because you have a personal account - so whatever your bid is - it is -no additional fees for me paying with a credit card.
5. I do not use escrow. My feedback is perfect. I communicate clearly and pay fast. Escrow costs additional fees that are wasted because I lose them and you don't get them.
6. Your bid should be a total for the whole week - not per article. If you bid per article I will pay you that price once in exchange for the whole week.
7. If this goes well I will have more work for you. This may go on indefinitely - meaning you could earn this income every week for as long as I can forsee.
8. Samples are welcome.
9. When you bid or PM me please show some sign your read my post and it is not copy and paste completely.
Questions are welcome - good luck, I'd like to hire someone quickly.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online