Need Marketing expert to help develop our corporate message
This project was awarded to brownjes for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Before reading on - Please note I already have a preferred Graphics designer. I am not after a graphic artist.
We are a software company selling security compliance software. We are looking for a marketing expert who can help establish a clear message for some upcomming marketing initiatives we are committed to.
We know our product very well however we need someone with a marketing brain to offer advise, ideas and input on how to best explain:
- What our company does
- What our products do
- What our market differentialors are
Initially we are creating a Magazine Ad that people pay attention to - this is harder than it seems and it's easy to loose people. We also need to back this up with a simple corporate profile.
The right person for us will:
- Be a native english speaker
- Be an excellent writer of the english language with perfect grammar
- Have a background in branding/advertising/marketing
- Understand how to deliver a simple clear message.
- Preferrably have a background marketing technology products - take a complex product and make it easy to understand
- Be able to provide us with reference works where they conceived/invented the message
If chosen, you will:
- Work with me to brainstorm ideas on the right message- via email and/or skype
- Help me come up with 3 mockups for a message which my designer will turn into sample Ads
- Help advise the graphic designer on proposed changes to make the Ad nice and clear
We consider this a small 'test job'. If we find the right person, there will be more work - we have brochures that need to be reviewed and re-organised next. We will then work on re-designing our entire website and want to re-hash the wording we currently use (very complex, technical and cluttered).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online