I would need someone or a team to read through, categorise and analyse a large amount of text posts from a recent market research activity we have undertaken.
The task involves:
- reading through up to 10,000 one line mentions
- pulling out the key trends from the data.
- organising the key trends by key business question that we will provide to you
- splitting the trends out by consumer segment group (age, country, product usage)
- highlighting key comments that sum up the analysis that we can use as verbatim
- uncovering key insights from the data. By insight - we mean an new piece of consumer understanding that will be really interesting for a brand looking to develop better advertising and new ways of reaching their consumer.
To undertake this task you will need to have:
- a market research or marketing background
- exceptional english language skills (fluent or mother tongue)
- a big curiosity of consumer research
- a lateral thinker who can easily see trends in large amounts of data
- lots of experience at reading, analysing and sorting large amounts of text.
- an ability to articulate your thinking succintly into useful and actionable summaries.
End result should be -
- a summary of each area of data and each business question.
- highlighted key comments that we can use in our wider analysis and presentation.
We will read applications from people who can demonstrate the above skills in abundance
21 freelancers are bidding on average £483 for this job
I’m very interested in your project. I have experience in market research and in creation of reports of business intelligence and of potential markets. Thanks, Juan