Market analysis of online wool/yarn/craft procurement websites (wholesale and retail) - repost
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking for a market analysis of websites which provide online procurement of wool / yarn and related accessories. This will include wholesale and retail websites who ship internationally. This project requires a summary report including the following sections (guide only, further sections can be added based on your experience / research):
1. Supplier Analysis:
- Listing of key players in the online market: wholesale manufacturers / retail websites (worldwide).
- For each website, analysis will include key product listings, shipping parameters, price summary, website country of origin, strengths and weaknesses of online capability (e.g. usability / uniques selling points etc. ), whether they are wholesale / retail
- What are the top products purchased online e.g. wool / yarn / knitting needles / patterns etc.
- Market sizing inc. ranking websites by estimated market share e.g. largest to smallest
- Also, a commentary on key players in the offline market: 'bricks and mortar' wool / yarn manufacturers and retail shops in Australia.
2. Customer Analysis
- Who buys online?
- What is the market demand for online purchasing?
- Trends in online purchasing / insights
3. Market Entry Analysis
- Barriers to entry to opening up an online wool / yarn procurement website
- Tips / tricks from research to date
To qualify for this work you must provide prior market reasearch credentials and good referees.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online