We are looking for talented salespeople and marketers to sell advertising space on our website, social media sites, and print magazine. Our sites and magazine has a current readership of women, families, and those who love culinary arts. We are looking for national advertisers as well as local print area specific advertisers as well.
This job is commission based. Therefore, the more advertising you sell, the more money you will earn. Commission percentages will increase periodically based on performance and bonuses are available as well.
We are very realistic with expectations and we are looking for those who are willing to be diligent and have a professional approach to the job.
You will conduct your own research for prospects. We have a few local area leads that we can provide you to get started. Present the advertising possibilities we offer, negotiate, and close the sale. Post-sale activities include providing superior customer service for clients.
* Good negotiation and relationship-sales skills
* Strong track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
* Neutral or pleasant accent, with a courteous manner.
* Preferably US based or able to work in US time zones.
* Solid understanding of advertising and marketing, including pricing structures.
* Able to communicate with the office by Skype or similar service
* Positive work ethic and ability to exercise mature judgment
* Ability to work independently
* Preference for a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
* Ability to think analytically, set priorities and meet deadlines
Salary: Compensation will be commission based and percentage is based on experience. Payable by Paypal. Then after evaluation of your performance, commission percentages will be increased. You have the potential to receive a negotiated salary as well as we intend that one or more salespersons will become sales or division managers and responsible for managing advertising/sales staff.