Expatme is an Austrian based expat support agency with a focus on social integration and support in the host country.
We are looking for an independent expat project manager to attend our customers employees who relocate to Latin America. The tasks will develop from being focused on sales and customer acquisition in the beginning to a more general managerial role on a later stage.
The position is project based (about 10 hours/week). We are looking for motivated and internationally interested young professionals or students with a strong interest in HR management. German language experience is considered a plus.
The person should be based in either Mexico, Brasil, Colombia or Chile.
• First level support directly with clients in Latin America
• Sales and Marketing
• Collaboration in creation of orientation packages, cultural integration folders, etc.
• Look and See tour execution
• Act as the main advise and guidance contact person in the respective country.
• Attendance at official appointments (migration offices, housing viewings, etc.)
• Support for any administrative questions (geographic orientation advise, housing selection assistance, etc.)
• Act as a social integration facilitator
7 freelancers are bidding on average $13/hour for this job
Hallo! Ich wohne in Buenos Aires, und weiss, dass ihr jemanden in Brasilien, Chile oder Mexico sucht. Trozdem bin ich sehr in eures Projekt interessiert, falls ihr was in Argentinien macht, bin ich zu Verfügung.
I have the experience, skills and abilities required, I am a responsible and committed person; I used to work for goals. I would like to participate in your project Regards Marcela García