Help us sell our products!
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $501 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are a Swedish phone company founded in 2008. We are looking to increase our business and sell left over products by adding another sellers to market our products on eBay .
You are allowed to sell from all over the world.
- We accept all sellers.
- Sellers with good rating get to sell our top products.
- You should have a verified PayPal account.
- Since we are not an online business you will place all pictures and product information. This should not be hard to find.
- When an order is received, you will pay us our product price, the rest is yours.
- After that You send us the details and we will dispatch the item to the Buyer;
- After we send the item to the buyer you receive the tracking number;
- When a customer requests for information, You should respond to them within 24 hours.
- eBay/amazon and verified Paypal account.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- You will decide the selling price.
We are a 5 years old Swedish phone company with 3 employees. We seek to do more online businesses but don't have the time and resources for this at the moment. Thus we are looking for people to help us make sales.
About the job:
- The job itself is simple - it is basically data entry & customer care- the rest is pretty much our part of the responsibilities - so it will take about 1hour a day if done professionally. Please consider that we need to be able to contact you daily via skype or e-mail.
- Last but not least - we are a real business located in Sweden. This is not a scam and we don't ship from China, Japan or other exotic country.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online