What We're Selling
• Web Development
• Web Design (Websites, Online Banner-Ads, Email Marketing, etc.)
• Design & Development of Mobile Apps
• Creative & Design Services (Graphic Design, Copywriting)
• SEO Campaigns
Who we're selling our services to
Marketing and Advertising Agencies
- Gather contact information – Company name, contact information for positions listed above (name, email, phone number, position) company website
- Email – Send introductory email to tell about deuDigital.
- Follow-up Phone call – If no response to email, call or attempt to call the person you were trying to reach.
Applicant should be comfortable with cold-calling ("prospecting") and selling services over the phone and good at developing relationships.
You should be based in USA with English as a 1st language – since we're -targeting US-based companies (this is a must)
The sales person should be confident when speaking on the phone and able to "think on their feet" (react well to customer comments/questions/objections).
In addition to making sales calls and generating interest for deuDigital, the ideal candidate will be able to manage the complete sales process. The "sales process" includes everything leading up to contact with the customer as Project Manager/Consultant. Here are some of the functions in the sales process:
• Prospecting (cold-calling, building contact list, etc.)
• Tracking and following up on leads (who from "cold-calling" was interested), making necessary notes of customers and their interests/needs
• Identifying customer needs and presenting quotes to them (you will need to communicate with me to build estimates of work)
• Closing: once proposal has been submitted to customer, they must be able to overcome objections, negotiate (rates or delivery time if necessary), and get the sale
• Follow-up: Once project is finished, checking back in with customer to make sure they were satisfied with the results of working with deuDigital, gather necessary feedback, identify/discuss further business deals, and ask for referrals (if possible).