Team-Work: Bidding, getting awards to get freelance projects. Join our team
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 USD / hour
- Total Bids 9
My company has been working for 15 years at in European IT Market and Spain. It is tax paying company with offices and real people and staff.
I am a manager, organizer, developer. I am moving/improving part of my devs team into Virtual. Join my powerful team.
Please, explain me why you are the best as bidders and tech staff.
Work involves mostly surfing and reading projects, and bidding on them. I need project hunters who enjoy searching and hunting.
- How much, Get extra BONUS on targets, deals, and bids in Internet technology, IT and Websites... % as incentives on each sale conversion.
- Vacancy: part or full time job, From 1 to 50 hours/week. We want to hire several people for bidding on elance, guru, odesk & freelance, etc..
- Where: All the work has to be executed from home itself.
- Who: On target motivated team. We need open-minded freelancer who are responsible, trustworthy, willing to work & flexible to adjust.
- Sometimes we will need you for customer support, making proposals and clients chatting.
- Sometimes you must be available to chat live with me so that we can work on things together in real time.
- Optional a second language as Spanish, German or French etc...
- If you do not want your offer to be moved into spam, then please rewrite this with your own words and paste inside your answer, improving my words and own expression, following line: "I need two kind of Staff create a powerful virtual team of 3 Bidders and tech staff, and Also 2 devs" to here.
Write "I am the best" in your very first line.
Feel free to ask
Thanks and I hope you are the right TOP freelancer for my team.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online