Marketing guru needed to promote a mobile game for kids - repost
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $13 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
I am looking for a marketing guru to help promote a new upcoming mobile game for kids. It will be for iOS (iphone/ipad) and Android.
I am looking for a long term relationship to promote many more games.
The tasks for the job will be as follows:
- Gather a list of blogs and review sites targeting kids apps
- Contact them to promote and review our game and establish a good relationship with them for future games and updates (you need good writing skills to write good marketing emails and material).
- Write good copy for website marketing materials.
- Also possibly (depending on the skills), manage our facebook/twitter accounts to help promote the game.
Please only candidates with VERY good english should apply.
Please list the following in your bid:
- How long will it take to gather a list of more than 50 blogs/review sites for kids apps
- How long will it take to contact them.
- 2 of your best apps that you promoted and how you impacted the downloads/sales of the apps. (send their links).
- Anything else to show that you are the right person for the job.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online