Social Media Assistant - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget £5 - £10 GBP / hour
- Total Bids 2
This project requires that the incumbent conducts research, filters news, retailer offers / promotions and other related external information and images in order to repurpose and relay the most relevant information, in an engaging style, to our client's followers on Facebook and Twitter.
Typical objectives / targets include:
- To regularly inform, entertain, update and encourage conversation / debate within our client's community.
- Frequent and timely updates (minimum 4-5 daily / 7 days per week), plus information supplied to reflect real-time events/promotions.
- To continually grow our clients social assets, community and relationships in addition to other typical engagement and reach statistics.
Please provide a bid for the cost per month for the typical management of one client. When bidding, please keep in mind that we have multiple clients in the same sector, but in different geographical (UK locations) for you to manage, should you prove to do an excellent job. All status updates, tweets, any public exposure must present coherent native English writing.
Do NOT bid until you have read the project description and are confident that you can complete all tasks. We will require that you provide us with specific examples which illustrate your skills and experience in a similar environment. Our relationship must be with the individual who is carrying out this work on a day-to-day basis and NOT an agent.
We look forward to building a solid business relationship with you.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online