Frequency Controlled Induction motor using Matlab
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $407 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I would like to work on project titled "Simulation of
Variable Frequency Drive controlled three phase Induction Motor for
controlling centrifugal pumps" using MATLAB.
The steps/requirements in the project includes
1. Simulation Model of VFD (3 Ph Rectifier -3 Ph Inverter
Combination)using Space Vector PWM & Direct Torque Control of 3 Ph Induction
2. Output parameters reqd to be measured are Voltage, Frequency,
speed, Torque, Efficiency, FFT Analysis of O/P waveforms for
3. Interfacing Simulation model of VFD and Induction Motor to Model of
4. To show variation in input frequency (switching fq. of Inverter) changes
speed of shaft and further varies the flow rate of centrifugal pimp.
5. Energy consumption by VFD, IM & Pump combination for various
freqs & flow rates.
6. Optimisation of results & Validation
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online