Image Analysis - bead extraction from image background
This project was awarded to belgasoft for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
The project is to write a Matlab program to extract all beads shown in the attached pictures from their background. Each picture shows a number of dark and light beads, all round and all easily recognizable to the human eye. It is OK to have two separate algorithms, one for dark and one for light beads, if necessary.
The attached pictures are lower resolution than the originals. The originals are 1600x1200 pixels and will be provided to the successful bidder.
- Matlab R2010a or compatible
- Each significant step needs to be clearly annotated to explain its meaning/logic.
- The attached [url removed, login to view] shows the expected result for the image 1.jpg.
- All necessary configuration settings/parameters required for image analysis must be placed in the .ini file
- It is OK to use different settings for different images but the program/algorithm should remain the same, if possible.
Project Deliverable: Matlab program to perform the above described analysis and provide the expected output for each provided image.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online