MATLAB coding/ Genetic Algorithms
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 7
I want to make optimal material selection model using Genetic Algorithms in matlab.
I made my own function and ga operator but I can't make proper connection with between objective function and ga operator including other functions.
My model will have the work process as follows;
1. Read data from excel sheet which is about materials and its properties.
2. Make initial population for GA. (This is a kind of candidates of material combination.)
3. Calculate the cost of each combination & green points and evaluate by using initial population and GA.
4. Find the optimal one which has minimum cost and desired green points among all candidates.
If you are familiar with Genetic Algorithms in MATLAB or interested in this assignment (matlab codes revise or correct), please let me know.
I will send you more detailed description and m-files.
Budget and deadline can be changed depending on your quote and circumstance.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online