Solar thermal energy technology assessment.
This project was awarded to RenewableIndia for $600 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
This project is a re-posting of the "Development of a solar energy technology assessment tool" and represents a substantial reduction in scope. The project now focuses only on solar thermal and excludes the MATLAB component.
This project will now undertake a market assessment of current commercially available and future solar thermal to electricity energy conversion technologies. The project will focus on micro and small systems (typically less than 1MW) for domestic and light industrial applications for grid connected and stand-alone operation. Commercially viable systems (or those nearing commercialisation) are to be covering. These systems will typically consist of solar collector, thermal to electric conversion technologies (e.g. heat engines, thermoelectric effect devices, etc…), and control systems.
The market assessment report that will detail the following:
• A literature review of the development of each technology and/or subsystem and collation of key papers which present the stat-of-the-art in theoretical and practical assessment.
• A review of the principles of operation, including relevant mathematical systems models detailing all sub-systems in the conversion process from incident solar spectral radiation to useful electrical output.
• A review of the current state of commercial systems, key areas of development, typical commercial system configurations, typical technical specifications and performance.
• Detailed list of relevant suppliers of systems and/or key component. For each supplier provide technical details and costs of their products. For complete systems this will include a breakdown for all major components.
The report will be used to inform R&D investment decisions. The report will be in MS word formal and not be more than 10 pages (excluding annexes). Annexes will include all incidental tables, figures and lists. All references are to be cited in full and copies of the cited documents to be provided in pdf form with the report. Copies of information obtained from suppliers is to be compiled in electronic formal (scanned/pdf etc) and provided separately to the report.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online