Handover prediction algorithms
This project was awarded to waseemabbas05 for €220 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
Implement 2 prediction algorithms:
1) PA based on RSS with threshold [[url removed, login to view]]:
- we have one active BS and 18 passive and SINR [fig.1] is followed
- when value of SINR will be lower than threshold value, system starts to follow RSS from all BS and chooses 3 highest values;
- systems keeps tracking only 3 highest values of RSS and after short time interval system determines candidate BS and initiates handover(value which is rising);
- we have one active BS and 18 passive and SINR [fig.1] is followed and so on....
-compare results for different points [fig. 1]
2) PA based on handover history data/mobility pattern [[url removed, login to view]]
-figures with correct prediction ratios versus time like in [[url removed, login to view]];
-compare results with real system [[url removed, login to view]]
-comments in code!
PS: in [url removed, login to view] main file is LTE.m, F5 -> Manhatten mobility model -> number of user -> start simulation.
[url removed, login to view] contains number of handovers for all users.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online