This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $662 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Image fragmentation is the main problem in the field of forensics and archaeology. The manual execution of aligning the fragmented images require great amount of time skill and effort. Hence we propose an integrated method for automatic color based 2-D image fragment reassembly.
The proposed method is mainly divided in to four steps:
1. Image fragments which are probably spatially adjacent are identified.
2. Identify matching contour segments for every retained couple of image fragments.
3. Identify the optimal transformation in order to align the matching counter segments.
4. Image is reassembled from its properly aligned fragments.
In each stage the most robust algorithms having the best performance are used and their results are fed to the next step.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online