3D Shapes Modifications and UV Mapping in Maya
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $212 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have a base dress shirt model with several collar, cuffs, pocket, sleeve and placket shapes in layers which can be applied on the shirt for demonstrations. The modeling is complete and done is Maya. I would need someone to make shape and UV modifications within Maya 2011 and return the file in a consistent manner with the original file but with the corrections. The current file has a base shirt, 9 collar, 9 cuffs, 4 sleeves, 2 plackets and 6 pockets, all on individual layers.
Currently I have the following issues which need to be addressed with the various shapes:
1. Some have shape textures are not consistent in size with the base shirt, I need to align the texture size so it is realistic.
2. Some textures are not running the proper direction (vertical vs. horizontal)
3. I need to add details to the collar and cuff shapes to make it look like stitching (9 collars, 9 cuffs, 4 sleeves, 6 pockets)
4. Pattern on the layers don't line up the pattern of the texture on the base shirt. I will be applying 700 textures to the shapes, with various patterns (checkers, stripes, solid, etc.), pattern sizes, colors etc. I currently have the patterns repeating every 288 pixels horizontally within a 4096 x 4096 image. I need a solution that will ensure the overlapping shapes will carry the same pattern as the underlying pattern in base shirt for that overlapping area which they will sit on for all my textures. This is a requirement that is imperative for the project.
5. Correct some dark spots in some of the collar shapes
6. Correct an issue with an arc in one shape.
7. Combine the long sleeve shape with all the long sleeve cuff layers. These need to be one shape when batch rendered.
8. Create some depth or slight movement in the fabric to increase the appearance of line (creating by overlapping fabric layers), within the current perspective and lighting scheme. Based on the current shape design, angle and lighting, the line doesn't appear in the various rendering or the line is too faint in some.
Please only apply if you are very proficient in Maya and can address these issues. Also, I am willing to pay based on completion of the above requirements. I will setup the milestone in Maya upon awarding the project and only release funds on 100% completion.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online