Gazebo Engineering Plans Sign-Off

We have a residential gazebo kit we want to add to our backyard. The company supplied engineering drawings and plans with the kit. However, to get a permit, our city requires a stamp from an engineer certifying the plans are safe.

Note a Certified, Professional Engineer, licensed in the state of California is *required* for this job. We need someone who can stamp off on structural plans and be accepted by city planning departments. Again, the city will only accept California licensed engineers.

Once you are on the job, we will email you a pdf of the plans and you can US Mail the stamped plans back to us when finished.

Skills: Manufacturing Design, Mechanical Engineering

See more: engineering plans sign, who need manufacturing, need residential engineering, need mechanical engineers, mechanical engineer need a job, mechanical engineer company, mechanical design job, mechanical design engineers, mechanical design engineer job, mechanical design company, manufacturing job, manufacturing engineer, job of an engineer, job mechanical engineer company, engineering mechanical design, company of mechanical engineer, structural engineers required, residential structural engineer, job mechanical design engineer, we want an engineer, structural engineers, structural drawings, plans, planning engineer, off

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) United States

Project ID: #4532759