Models of death and dying and grief and loss enhance our understanding of and guide the delivery of palliative care practice.
Critically analyse this statement with reference to the provision of palliative care to individuals with a life limiting illness and their families.
In addressing this assignment, you are expected to incorporate the key themes from the theoretical input of the Principles and Philosophy of Palliative care module.
This will involve a critical analysis of the relevant literature, your clinical practice and the wider palliative care practice arena.
Part of main assinment :
[url removed, login to view]:
Set the scene for the assignment. (350 words)
[url removed, login to view] Body:
Provide a critical overview of current theories of grief and loss, and models of death and dying (Briefly describe theories i.e.; Kubler-Ross Five stage theory, Three stage model of the process of dying,Corr (1992) task based approach,Copp(1998),Pattison(1977,Glaser and Strauss(1965),Warden(1991),Class (!993)Continuing Bond etc.) within the context of your clinical practice of palliative care.
This critical reflection needs to give consideration to the various factors, for example, personal,
Professional, organisational and cultural factors, that influence and impact upon the provision of palliative care. In addition, this critical reflection needs to illuminate any limitations to providing this care that is guided by theoretical approaches and models of care outlined above.
[url removed, login to view]:
This section summaries the issues addressed in the main body of the assignment, including any implications identified for practice. No new information or ideas should be presented in the conclusion. (350 words).
[url removed, login to view] must be word-processed and formatted.
2. Assignments must include actual Word Count (10% +/- of 3000 accepted).
3. Assignments must include a list of contents before Introduction.
[url removed, login to view] must have pages numbered sequentially.
5. Assignments must use the Harvard Referencing System.
6. In writing this assignment you must develop as fully as you can, the ideas or points identified. Given that this assignment requires both evaluation and application you are expected to make judgments and draw conclusions from your discussion points. Support your assignment with examples from published works appropriately referenced. Arrange your assignment in a focused and logical manner.
7. Undertake a spelling and grammar check on the final draft of your assignment.
Ideas to develop main body:
1. What is Palliative care?
2. Briefly describe Prominent theories i.e.; Kubler-Ross Five stage theory, Three stage model of the process of dying, Orr (1992) task based approach, Copp (1998),Pattison(1977), Glaser and Strauss(1965), Warden(1991), Class (1993)Continuing Bond etc.
[url removed, login to view] theories/describe their limitations :
3.1. What part of the four inter-related of dimensions i.e.; corporal/emotional/relatinalbeing and spiritual being.
3.2. Reaction to other losses, not just dying, for example: does it take account of `letting go`.
3.3. Does Warder’s work only consider “how applicable and appropriate is this”?
3.4. Do they add to understanding of dying (here please consider “pain” and “total pain”).
4. Please describe “ Strobe and Schut (1999), Model of Dual Process of Loss and restoration Orientation” and analyse:
1. Do they add to communication process?
2. Do they link to spirituality and spirituality care?
5. Describe about “emotional intensity” Is grief more than completing tasks? Etc.
To complite assinment few a reading list and files are provided, some of them are very usefull, however you may need more information from other online books, publications, articles reviw etc. and assignments must use the Harvard Referencing System.
9 freelancers are bidding on average €129 for this job
I am an accomplished academic writer with over six years experience,I have delivered over 3000 academic papers over this period. I am certain I will deliver top notch quality paper for you. Check PM for more details.
Hi, you can consider this project completed as per your requirements. I can really meet your expectations and willing to work on it whole heartedly. Kindly have a look at PMB. Thanks
Hi razeenrizwan, I took the to go through the attachments and with great confidence I place my bid. I am more than 100% sure that this assignment is a walkover. Please refer to PMB for more detail.
I have written lots of essays and reports on various niches, and able to provide you quality and unique contents without any error. Please see PMB for details and samples.