Write Viral Blog Articles for a website (long-term)
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $55 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 AUD
We are a startup contact lens website based in Sydney Australia. We are looking to write a new blog article a week to boost our marketing and Search Engine Optimisation with google.
You would be considered if you have had previous experience in writing blog articles. An understanding of the eye and contact lenses preferred but not essential.
You will be
1. Fluent written English
2. Ability to observe strict instruction
3. Write for the purposes of marketing and SEO as well as content.
4. Be able to communicate with us and take on instruction well.
5. Motivated and proactive in taking on tasks.
Examples of topics
1. Top 5 reasons why people hate wearing contact lenses (300-500 words + pics)
2. Instruments used when testing for contact lenses and why they are used (300-500 words + pics)
Your bid is for 5 articles with a view to continue long term thereafter
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online