We search an English medical writer who speaks French.
- Build content for a new worldwide clinical diagnostics website.
- Compile a content action plan to renew content for the launch and then on a regular basis after site launch.
- Imagine and/or work with Global Product Managers to write web content in English.
- Propose content ideas (text, photos, videos..) to set up the new site.
- Work with Content Planner and Image Coordinator to ensure the site has full content at launch.
- Interview product managers, experts, customers… to collect relevant information to be turned into newsworthy, publishable content (in English).
- Ensure the validation of all texts, photos and videos that are published (with product managers, experts, legal and regulatory affairs).
- Help enter validated content in the website back-office.
- With the Content Planner, co-head the site editorial committee where content is planned and selected.
- Ensure via content that the new site functionalities are fully used.
Core Competence :
- English mother-tongue with working level of French.
- Marketing background with customer centric knowledge.
- Journalist with experience in writing for the web. Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience as a writer.
- Capacity of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in the healthcare sector.
- Creative, autonomous, rigorous and proactive.
- Knowledge of the digital environment and ability to use a CMS would be appreciated.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $5555 for this job
I am a medical doctor with five years of academic writing experiences. I have two published research articles, the titles of which are in my profile. I have sent through PM a sample of my writing.