Stage 1 is already complete. This was making making 3 eas (expert advisors) .ex4 and one script workable unrestricted. All protections and inhibitions were removed from EAs and they have proven to work just like originals. But now we have source code files (.mq4 files) to edit as needed. However, they are in a decompiled state, so the variables are strange and largly unreadable to edit code.
Stage 2 is this current project. This project actually has two Phases:
Completely re-write 1 ea and 1 script that work in conjuction with each other. The rewrite will have to be very clean and have notes throughout the source code documenting what is happening. The must be written in plain english as if the person reading it only knows basic math. Bidder should also be able to explain (either via live chat or email)
after confirmation that revised code works 100% like original, then these modifications are needed. Note that most of the modifications will require one or more new parameter variables that can be user-adjusted.
Trading EA wish list:
- Slippage monitor (also on cash monitor): It will calculate slippage of an order that is placed and display a field on chart called &quot;Average Enter Slippage&quot; in x.x pips. This is calculated by recording current live price right at the exact time that the market order is placed/sent. Or perhaps take the snapshot when the order has been accepted. Then take the actual price fill price and subtract the difference. Should be zero at all times :) If you think there is a better way to calculate slippage, then let me know.
- Also the same for when an order is closed out. Calculate the same way. I need slippage. So 2 different display fields. Enter Slippage, and Exit slippage. (if this cannot be done, then enter slippage on the trading ea, and exit slippage on the Cash monitor ea)
- Need a parameter field to designate initial hard starting equity $ amount $[url removed, login to view] (account starting balance) at the time of EA start. This is good for having to restart the ea after terminal crash or whatever reasons. So this will be the initial snapshot.
- Allow for automatic increase of lot sizes for orders after being x.x pips away from the open order that. So since the cash monitor is always going to take out trades, then
- allow slippage for trades in to avoid requotes. Although technically re-quotes should not happen on market orders. I designate in parameter field how much slippage is acceptable to the nearest fraction of a pip. x.x pips
- the line in the sand where it determines whether to place buys or sells. Make the line thin and a light color. Also have an option of whether to draw the line or not.
- send this to an output file
- reverse feature. Where I can have trades reversed. I want the same logic used to calculate entry points to be 99% same, but instead of placing buys, it would sell, and instead of placing sells, it would buy. And set take profit appropriately.
- place stop loss feature.
Cash Monitor wish list:
- have a parameter to set how often cash guardian should recalculate in milliseconds. It should default to 200 milliseconds.
- have an initial equity input parameter $xxxxx.xx. This will be initial equity snapshot.
- have count up timer initially sync with the TERMINAL time, not local time. Or have a true/false parameter that I can choose which time to sync with.
- print to a txt/log file each time basket is closed. If basket is not closed within 24 &quot;trading hours&quot;
Take a look at the file &quot;equity manager for martingale lover&quot; This is a SEPARATE ea from the cash manager project. But it has some of the features that I am having added to the cash equity manager. and you can see how it works.
**THERE is some more mods but just throwing up project for now so we can start phase 1. Complete set of mods will be emailed. or posted at later date***
-------------------------------- end of phase 2-----
- I will need 3-7 trading days to test each phase completion to verify code is working up to specs.
The ideal bidder:
-is familiar with and can use regularly Skype live chat/instant messenger platform with voice capability. [url removed, login to view] . Their latest beta allows screen sharing. (yahoo im is case-by-case basis)
-will be familiar with mt4 (metatrader 4) platform
- would be an actual trader or has traded forex on the metatrader platform. Being an actual trader AND a programmer enables you to think ahead and consider minor details related to markets that just a programmer may not think about. (be ready to prove it).
- programs his/her own expert advisorss or for other people.
- is very familiar with mql4 or metatrader programming languages, which is very similar to C/C++
- can work quickly. Even better if s/he can provide sample of working code.
- can rephrase (summarize) in your own words briefly what I am asking for in Stage 2, Phase I and II via PMB. This ensures we are both on the same page.
- Ask questions if necessary for anything that is unclear.
I have someone in mind already for this project but decided to leave it open to see if any others may be able to fulfill the roll or other sections. I expect each phase to take NO GREATER than 4 calendar days for bidder to deliver. Bids over $500 will probably not be considered for Stage 2. If I like your stats and conversation, I may PMB decompiled files for your review. Only if you can rephrase in your own words briefly what I am asking for in Stage 2, Phase I and II.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $520 for this job
I can help, please if you don't mind contact me. and it will a pleasure to work with you. and for more reference about me you can have a look to my profile. Regards, Amr