Arduino RFID Lap Counter
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $201 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
I'm looking for a talented programmer for a very small project.
The basics of the system are as follows:
* The system will read an RFID token and display how many times that particular token has been scanned.
* The display can be either a LCD/VFD (will provide higher budget), or a series of 5 LEDs.
* The token can be scanned for a maximum of 5 (five) times before the counter will reset for that particular token, and the next concurrent scan will read as 1 (one).
* The reading process should be toggled with a pushbutton, as to prevent accidental multiple scans.
Ideally, I would like the finished project including all hardware (enclosure not necessary, but preferred - higher budget will be provided).
I would also like the source/sketch.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online