Arduino ethernet http call
This project was awarded to HosElectro for $352 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need an Arduino board with Ethernet shield that sends sensor samples to the GroveStreams data logger website ([url removed, login to view]). To send the data to GroveStreams, make the following http call made from the Arduino board:
[url removed, login to view]
About the URL:
· Only replace the data values in the call above. All numerical data values should have text stripped such as units.
· Each channel sample will need a data parameter set to its value. The example above is setting three channels.
· It would be ideal if the shield board supports https instead of http. If it doesn’t, then use http.
· The compId and compName parameters should be set to a unique identifier per board. The MAC address
· Arduino Uno
· Arduino Ethernet Shield
· R323 shield
The freelancer will need to connect remotely with teamviewer and test the system with us
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online