We need an Arduino board with Ethernet shield that sends sensor samples to the GroveStreams data logger website ([url removed, login to view]). To send the data to GroveStreams, make the following http call made from the Arduino board:
[url removed, login to view]
About the URL:
· Only replace the data values in the call above. All numerical data values should have text stripped such as units.
· Each channel sample will need a data parameter set to its value. The example above is setting three channels.
· It would be ideal if the shield board supports https instead of http. If it doesn’t, then use http.
· The compId and compName parameters should be set to a unique identifier per board. The MAC address
· Arduino Uno
· Arduino Ethernet Shield
· R323 shield
The freelancer will need to connect remotely with teamviewer and test the system with us
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
San Francisco, United States
Electronics Engineering: - Embedded Microcontrollers & Firmware Programming in C & Assembler, with Rapid Prototyping (AVR/Arduino, Freescale, Cypress PSoC & other ARM cores) - Electronics Design Engineering - Real-world Interfacing - Schematic & PCB Design in Altium Designer, DfM (Design for Manufacturing) There are two kinds of Freelancers - those whose bids talk about themselves, and those whose bids talk about you and your needs. Which do you want working for you? And if you engage in a race to the bottom$, don't be surprised by what you find there. Go ahead, g00gle me.
Experienced Embedded System engineer. I have a lot of experience in providing embedded systems solutions. *Top Arduino/Micro-controllers developer on Freelancer.com. - ARM cortex M3 /M0 - ST Micro STM32F series - Microchip (PIC32, PIC18F, PIC16F, dsPIC etc), - Texas instruments TI (32-bit TMS320 DSP series, 16-bit MSP430 series) -BlackFin -Freescale Dual Core Microcontrollers We guarantee 100% satisfaction to our customers. Experienced in the following: - Arduino - Micro-controller - C/C++ - Matlab - Micro-processors - Sensors - Visual basic - - C# - Python - Image processing - OpenCV - RFID - Android Please visit our portfolio on www.hoselectro.com