I need a simple arduino project designed including circuit layout, code, parts list or whatever is needed so I can build this project.
This project will make 3 RGB LED's flash with different patterns and colors in order to attract attention to a sales display.
The circuit board should be very small and use minimal parts. The LED 's will not be attached to the circuit board but attach by wire in three strings.
Pattern combinations should be controlled by a push button. Each push will select another pattern and sequence though the patterns and finally off. The LED colors should be brighter colors such as Red, Blue and Green.
The main goal is this circuit will be able to run for 30 days (or more) before battery replacement. I'm sure there more info you might need, so please ask. Also, please add "I Know Arduino" in your bid so I know you are not a robot :)
We have a small budget of less than $100 dollars.
attached is an example
To answer some of the questions received:
1. The battery will be selected base on current draw. Remember goal is to have a design that uses the least amount of current draw
2. I would prefer to use Arduino sketch for initial prototype and testing on UNO board for demo.
3. I assume the code can be downloaded to the smallest chip set.
4. You will need to supply Schematics and parts list.
5. You will need to supply PCB board layout in a format that could be submitted to online board manufacture.
6. There will be only one push button. These button changes patterns/color combinations. Then finally OFF.
7. LED's do not need to be ON all at once. Use a bouncing pattern between the 3 LED's. This should reduce draw.
Found this youtube video that sort-of does what I'm looking for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALrLhPPsTcc
19 freelancers are bidding on average $78 for this job
hello, i can help you. i will test the circuit and show you the video of working unit. once you are satisfied with the work we will proceed further. looking forward for the response. Regards.
I Have seen [url removed, login to view] can do the project for you. we have the team of [url removed, login to view] provide you the quality work. The question is why you choose us? We have 5 years of experience in the android market have done several More
"I Know Arduino" Hello, I am [url removed, login to view] in EE and I have experience with pcb and arduino. If you are interested, please let me know, Javier Oliver
I Know Arduino. Are you only Running 3 RGB's in Total. Need to Know Current Draw and if High Power Outputs are Required. Do they need to run 24/7 or Night or Daytime Only?