Arduino Web Control
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $312 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have written a rough working framework for a zone controllable thermostat for myself. Much of the scheduling and temperatures are hard coded (temperature can be raised /lowered by a buttonread. I have a 20x4 lcd to display current state physically. The arduino serves a display only web page that updates the temperautre sensed, whether or not the zone is being heated, and the current schedule. I would like however to the have the following done:
1) Set up the page so that it is more suited toward iphone / ipad / android tablet viewing
2) Create a secondary page to make it possible to intake data into the variables (schedule times, temperatures, etc). ( a scroll temperature choice would be nice).
3) Create a password protection capability so I can access this device remotely.
4) Have the ardiuno save a daily file of temperature reading that can be remotely downloaded from the sd card.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online