Modify existing database to add user access levels and add additional forms and tables
This project was awarded to AccessDatabases for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Hello all. We are using a modified Microsoft customer service database. The database has been split and modified to meet our needs. We are looking to make additional changes that goes well beyond my knowledge.
1. The databse was setup with a "user login" screen. We would like to modify this to set levels of access to each user. With this we also need to add password protection to the user login. There will only be three levels of access, Administrator, Supervisor, and User.
2. We would like to add a new call monitoring section for the employees. we have an excel file that we would like to be converted to a form within access. The supervisor should be able to select the employee that the call monintoring is being done on. Previous monitoring should be able to be saved and reviewed. Employees should only be able to view thier own call monitoring results and not be able to see other employees results. Employees should also be able to select and view past results. Obviously this information should be read only and not able to be changed the employee. Also past results should be locked and unable to be changed by supervisors. There should also be a print option so that a hard copy can be printed.
3. In the employee list we have two fields [cell phone number] and [phone log on] we would like these two fields to be viewable only by supervisors and the employee that owns them. The cell phone field should be able to be edited by the employee or the supervisor. the phone log on field should only be changeable by the supervisor and displayed to the employee. And again these two fields so only show that specific users information. So employee "A" should not be able to see employee "B" cell phone or log on number.
4. There maybe more changes/requests as the project moves forward.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online