I need a database made, preferably using access. (with basic webpage)
I have a staffing agency (manpower).
(I'll explain my needs, however I'm not technical so excuse the terminology)
What I'd like is something like this..
1) A web based form for people to register with my company. The usual contact details, education, skills, web links, photo(that gets shrunk to a small size)
2) Something where i can search via ANY of the details submitted in (1) and it's displayed nicely, let's call this an 'applicant card, 'and then be able to add notes/comments to the applicants card and/or edit if need be.
3) Something where my staff can search through the information submitted in (1) , see the applicant card, write comments/notes, but are unable to see the email or cell details.
4) Be able to add the applicant to my outlook contacts.
5) Be able to click the email on the applicants card to send an email.
6) Another web form that that the applicant fills in with his resume details. Also has multiple choice questions n drop down lists.
7) The details from (6) to be displayed like a resume and be printable, editable and can be emailed. (print n email needs two choices, with contact details and without contact details)
8) The details from (6) somehow are linked or connected to the applicant card that was made during (1)
9) More web forms, but these need to be easy for me to edit and duplicate. e.g. i want to send a questionnaire about job specific skills to a bunch of applicants to fill in. Their submitted information then links or connects back to their applicant card. However since i am always getting new jobs and different requirements from employers, i will need to be able to make new forms myself (with the questions) and send the links to my applicants.
10) A solution for the applicant who has entered details in (1) or (6) to then be able to update a piece of information. e.g. he has a new phone number. However i still want to be able to access the old data (phone number) that the applicant has updated and still want to have the old data appear when i am doing a search.
11) I want the applicant details (resumes) from (6) to be viewable online without the contact details (after moderation). e.g. my employers can freely view the resumes online but are unable to see the contact details of the applicant. Displayed in groups or by profession.
12) The url for (11) to have the applicants name and position somewhere within it.
13) A messaging solution, so that an employer looking at the online resume (11) can click and write a question to the applicant and this is emailed to the applicant after moderation. The applicant can then reply to the email and it is sent back to the employer after moderation. basically the employer can message back n fourth to the applicant but the contract details of both parties are never shown. communication goes via a third party moderator. (my staff)
14) A way for applicants to add files or links to their profile. e.g. I have an applicant that i like and would now like to see all his requirements. he somehow emails or uploads the files or links n these somehow are viewable or accessible from the applicants card or profile.
15) The files uploaded in (14) to have the applicants name somewhere in the file name.
Additional if easy:
16) A new job form, Something where i can type in information about a new job, add a photo or youtube and its posted to my webpage.
17) The url for (16) to have the name of the job and the location somewhere within it.
If you understand so far...
you may have some suggestion for things i've missed or should also add to my concept.
I'd prefer someone that can speak English confidently, so i can easily and quickly discuss changes or updates or layouts.
I'm not sure of the budget or workload needed, but i'm willing to listen.
28 freelancers are bidding on average ₱38729 for this job
Hi, I am interested in the job. I am a seasoned professional. If interested in hiring me then please let me know so that we can discuss the way forward. Thanks. Regards, Jawad
Dear Sir, I have +4 year experiences in ms access database management system. To provide quality and supportive work. Give me more details about project. Start work immediately. Thanks Hardik G. Dumaswala
Hi, You need two web based forms and one database. The forme can be PHP or ASP, etc... I have over 10 years experience and can do the job fast and secure. Regards, Ghajar